X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd like to start off by wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a very safe Happy Great New Year.
      Now I'll give you my update on the tranny. Parts are back from the Powder coater and waiting to put all the SunCoast clutches and billet parts in. Looking like we'll get the holidays over with and start on it in the New Year.
      Enjoy your holidays everyone!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by DirtyMax63; 12-24-2017, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Merry Christmas.. Trans looks great!

Comment

A small update, my Hubb oil filter showed up today looks great, add a little polish to it and should shine well.
          looking like this Saturday putting the tranny together. will post the build as we go.

Comment

I know it's not much of an update, but here it is. Started on the tranny and We ended up getting the pump mods done and started to soak the clutch plates. I was talking to suncoast on a few things about the mods in the valve body and we are going to make more changes and a different spring. Also we needed to spec check the top and bottom plates on a few clutch packs for a new desired thickness. Which will help with 3, 4 shift. And help increase oil pressure.
            Well all is back on track with the build. Pump will take increased pressure to around 310psi, plates are good. Just wish I could snap my fingers and it was all done.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by DirtyMax63; 01-26-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Little bit of an update, been replacing all seals,o-rings, stock springs and valves along with new sensors. The one spring assembly I was waiting for today showed up and was for a 2006. Damn it. should be the right one on Friday and with any luck trans all together by Saturday. It's killing me, but I'll make or won't have any hair.

Comment

I finished the tranny a few days ago and will post pictures from start to finish. Should be starting on the motor build in a few days

Comment

Man that thing is good looking. Very nice work. You going to have her running down the track this season?

Comment

Hello Mike
                    Thank you, I'm hoping for the end of March having it back together. With some of the changes i made it hit me a little harder, but looking to be running in April. I'm putting pictures of the build from start to finish hope that you all will enjoy. C1 drum with billet hub and input
                    Attached Files

Comment

Doing the stack and flip of C3- C5 with billet shafts and planetary

Comment

Almost to the C1 drum, bell housing and pump

Comment

I just want to give Mike and everyone at the Dmaxstore a big thanks for all of your help and patience.
                          I'll be starting the motor in a few days and keep you all updated on the build.

Comment

How’s the build going DirtyMax?

Comment

• DirtyMax63
                              DirtyMax63 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hello Mike,
                              We are working a few small bugs or changes out. Assembling the motor now, still shooting for April, but not sure if I'll make that one. We are still looking at mid to high 10's I'll post some pictures soon. Thanks again for all your help. Hope to see you guys soon

Comment

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X