No announcement yet.

Never Ending.Racing team

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I missed you at UCC, was hoping to make it out there. Great parts for your truck, can't wait to see it in action
    2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by DMAXDR
      Sorry I missed you at UCC, was hoping to make it out there. Great parts for your truck, can't wait to see it in action
      Was hoping to meet all of you, but I'm doing everything I can to come down in September.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
        Was hoping to meet all of you, but I'm doing everything I can to come down in September.

We would love to have you in Sept. Stop by the shop forst, meet the guys and then be our guest at the event. Sponsorered trucks get preffered parking and hang out rights!!!. Lol

Comment

• DirtyMax63
          DirtyMax63 commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn cool. I'm doing everything I can to have it back together for that event.

Well can't seem to get my pics to load on injectors will add them later. They are Apex 14's 225% over built by Don at F1 diesel. I was running an Apex 5.5 before.
        Still helping my friend with her mom, but trying to get the truck ready for may this year.

Comment

Can't seem to get pics to load from my phone. Injectors are an Apex 14 225 % over built by Don at F1 diesel. He does fine work. They also have full body mods to them. I was running Apex 5.5 before about 118% over.
          I'm still out of town helping my friend with her mom's medical needs, but looking like May on the track.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
          X