Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dyno day Nov 28

Heard from the Doctor that there might be a dyno day going on somewhere in Northern Cali. Unfortunately I can't remember the name of the place. I am definitely down to go.

That sounds good, can you get a place?

Comment

Just got off the phone with I believe his name was Dave. Dj diesel racing is holding a dyno day on Nov 28th. It is 50 bucks for two runs. Starts at 9 a.m. and there will be raffle and different class you can enter. Below is the link to their contact page. Shoot me a text or call if anybody wants to roll out there together. 910 308-1870

http://djdieselracing.com/contact

Comment

I'd go if I was a little closer. If you go take some good videos or have someone do it for you

Comment

Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
          I'd go if I was a little closer. If you go take some good videos or have someone do it for you
          I will do that good sir. Will be my first dyno run ever so hope I don't mess it up some how.haha

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody04 View Post
            Just got off the phone with I believe his name was Dave. Dj diesel racing is holding a dyno day on Nov 28th. It is 50 bucks for two runs. Starts at 9 a.m. and there will be raffle and different class you can enter. Below is the link to their contact page. Shoot me a text or call if anybody wants to roll out there together. 910 308-1870

http://djdieselracing.com/contact

too bad the race truck wont be done, but the other shop trucks may attend. We will see if we can put somethings together to go

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore View Post

too bad the race truck wont be done, but the other shop trucks may attend. We will see if we can put somethings together to go
              Jason you guys better get your butts up there. Already got approval from the wife so come on.lol

Comment

I'm sure some of the Dmax store guys will make it

Comment

Working on it
                  2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

You guys should be out here. Plenty of space to set up a DMAX Store booth...only sinister diesel out here so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody04 View Post
                      You guys should be out here. Plenty of space to set up a DMAX Store booth...only sinister diesel out here so far.

Just a bad weekend for it given the date.

Did you get on the rollers? What were the other DMAX laying down.

Comment

Good day out at djdiesel , the Dmax presence was felt considering we were in a sea of Dodge and Fords .
                        2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

The first dmax out was a sleeper LMM that did 719hp. Didn't get any info on that one. He was tuning on the fly and gave a good smoke show to start it out.. lost my kids for a second in his black cloud. Lol

Comment

Not too bad for my first time but not listening to the dyno guy next time when I'm told to lock it in 4th and floor it at 70mph on a 5 spd tranny.lol

497 hp and 713 torque

Comment

you're stock aren't you

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X