Never mind I found what you have. Should have been better in 5

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
      you're stock aren't you
      No sir, just new to the dyno.

Comment

Yeah it was too high RPMs in 4th.

Comment

widebody04, where is the video of the run man!!

Comment

I have some videos I just need to resize them.
            2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

https://vimeo.com/147644476
              Widebody04's first pull

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Been real busy guys sorry I haven't said much. Lil upset with my run...not the work and parts from you guys put in. Just the way I was told by the dyno guys to run it.

Comment

Well don't get upset, because you would be surprised how the dyno comps are ran. there are some not so honest comps out there. If you can not trust the people to input the same data into the computer on every run the same for every truck the out come is going to be way off. I have seen this happen before one truck gets a 10% load the other gets a 30% load and if no one if watching the out come can be several 100 hp difference. They have their favorites. That's why I don't dyno much. Keep to racing.

Comment

You are right Dirtymax63, it just made me mad cause it was my first run ever. I learned that they liked the Dodge nation that was there.lol I look forward to running it soon somewhere

Comment

When you go to more you'll find that the dodges will dyno higher than a Duramax with less done to them, not a bad thing for the Duramax, but you'll stomp the crap out of that same truck on the track. It just costs more for a Duramax to win on the dyno. And there are fair dyno events out there you'll find them.

Comment

There should be an event soon enough that will allow you to put down some good numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
                          When you go to more you'll find that the dodges will dyno higher than a Duramax with less done to them, not a bad thing for the Duramax, but you'll stomp the crap out of that same truck on the track. It just costs more for a Duramax to win on the dyno. And there are fair dyno events out there you'll find them.
                          boy dont I know

Comment

Originally posted by DMAXDR View Post
                            https://vimeo.com/147644476
                            Widebody04's first pull

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                            sounds great!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not sure if this will work, but I'll try and link to one of my night before the race day. Terry the owner of Moonlight diesel puts in some late night hours for the three guys racing. Ryan and Adam are very good friends of mine, but run the other brand the D word and that's not for Dmax either. http://www.facebook.com/hashtag/sixs...47490591935713

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X