Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmax Exhaust Choices

Post up what you are running for exhaust and how does it sound and work for you, so our members can get an idea of what will work for their particular taste!
    DMAXSTORE.COM

mine

04.5 LLY Magnaflow XL Muffler, 3" MBRP Down Pipe dumped before the rear axle. For me this set up sounds semi stock at idle and under normal throttle positions. But once you go WOT she sounds really good. Not too loud at all and no drone in the cab!

DMAXSTORE.COM

Comment

Mine is a 4" straight pipe, coming off a 3" SDP dp, dumped over the axle. Cruising speeds is nice not to loud at all, but once in the skinny pedal it will wake you up.

Comment

All stock in this area. Can't beat it for quietness and zero drone

Comment

Mbrp has always been good to me. Had a cat back 5 inch dumped and now I have a mbrp 4 inch cat back. Both fit good but hate the supplies clamps
          07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

MBRP 4in down pipe 5in out the back with a 7in tip/ as a single had a great growl to it. As a twin it has a deep roar to it. As a single it did spool quicker with the stock 3.5 down pipe back, I like the bigger now with the twins and fuel I'm running twin cp3 and 120 over apex 6 with body mods Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	404

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
              MBRP 4in down pipe 5in out the back with a 7in tip/ as a single had a great growl to it. As a twin it has a deep roar to it. As a single it did spool quicker with the stock 3.5 down pipe back, I like the bigger now with the twins and fuel I'm running twin cp3 and 120 over apex 6 with body mods [ATTACH=CONFIG]n404[/ATTACH]
              Nice set up!
              07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Thanks, it is fun to run

Comment

It looks sweet man, great setup

Comment

nice set up boys!!

Comment

5" Magnaflow straight pipe exiting in stock location, 3" Magnaflow downpipe and all for cheap. Sounds like a jet plane of pleasure! Fitment is real good except that is very close to the transmission lines...

Comment

Originally posted by Duranasty View Post
                        5" Magnaflow straight pipe exiting in stock location, 3" Magnaflow downpipe and all for cheap. Sounds like a jet plane of pleasure! Fitment is real good except that is very close to the transmission lines...

what year is your truck?

Comment

Its a 2006 LBZ, crew cab long bed with all the bells and whistles. Only 65,000 miles as well. To go along with the exhaust I just have a edge evolution crap tuner.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore View Post

what year is your truck?
                            I posted instead of quoting, sorry it's midnight here in Virginia!

Comment

Diamond 4 inch catback.

Last edited by rsbad454; 08-04-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X