Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well after a lot of thought I'm going to do the LSM engineering AF cam. I'll keep everyone posted on it when it gets here and how it runs.

Comment

I have heard of people with stock motors even throwing these cans in there duramax.

Comment

Oh ya a week after mine crank broke there was a stock LML come into the shop with a broken crank LOL

Comment

I'd love to do one on my LBZ

Comment

Well to keep you all up to date. My cam showed up yesterday and looks to be kick A$$. Big thanks to LSM systems engineering.http://www.lsmeng.com/ this should keep me going for a few years and push the 1600hp mark if needed.

Comment

• Mike D
              Mike D commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah Buddy. Something about new truck parts to make your day.

• DirtyMax63
              DirtyMax63 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks Mike, It's hard to wait for parts to be made when you're wanting to go racing.

where is DMAXDR when you need him to drool

Comment

Just got the engine in Wesley. Gotta get the wiring done for the alt. Firing cam. Can't wait. I've always loved the beauty of the camshaft. Ya gotta admire it before its hidden. I'm ready to hear it run. We will have to keep each other up to date on the progress.
              2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

not sure if these pictures got posted.

DMAXSTORE.COM

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                X