Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2" shackles made them that off. Good thing you have up and down adjustment screws

Comment

Bought these

And plasti dipped the chrome on my hub caps

Comment

Just got notice my stage 3 front end kit shipped. And I ordered some drop shackles.
        07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALMIKE View Post
          Just got notice my stage 3 front end kit shipped. And I ordered some drop shackles.
          Right on Mike. That stuff better be on your truck soon.

Comment

Replaced the t-case 4x4 module and dash 4x4 switch. Then I ordered a coolant filtration kit.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"

Comment

well I'll start here and post what showed up today for my truck. GTX 4202R This is one of two. This will be the primary turbo for my truck which is going to be called "Never Ending" so I'll post more as we get putting this thing back together in the next few months.

Comment

Very Nice !!!!!! Keep the progress going.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
                  well I'll start here and post what showed up today for my truck. GTX 4202R This is one of two. This will be the primary turbo for my truck which is going to be called "Never Ending" so I'll post more as we get putting this thing back together in the next few months.
                  Glad you got the Dmax named, I like it!
                  2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Thanks for all you have done to help out. You guys all rock.

Comment

Drove it today. Last weekend changed the oil, oil filter, trans spin on and greased the front end.
                      07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Watched the rain come down on it

Comment

I rotated the tires, lubed the grease points and cleaned all that nasty salt they love to spread EVERYWHERE in these little winter times.

Comment

Well I have a few more parts on the way. Ordered A set of pistons that are being built by Mahle Motorsports and should be done next week. I also have a Alt. firing order cam being built today from LSM systems engineering. should be a runner. It will take me to 1600 plus. and it will be one or two weeks out hoping for next Friday.

Comment

Gonna drive it out to Grants house to give back his stock charger, and take him a turbo blanket that I had bought from levi, but won't be using it because of a different plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

back road video burnouts?
                                He never got back to me in time. Do me and my boys cruised the strips looking for takers

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                                X