Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Change the oil last weekend and found my passenger side wheel hub bearing assembly is really bad. So ordered the lifetime warranty hubs from dmaxstore for both and lots more!

Comment

At 70k miles I love to change the hub's thanks to a lifted truck with only 35s on her haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

cant beat that life time warranty stuff!!! man, my original 200k must be freaks of nature!!!!
        Definitely at a very fair price compared to alot of other places and the best parts in my opinion. Someday my 7 month old son will drive my truck and love it haha!

Comment

Just been daily driving the DMAX. Nothing new. Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

I installed the full kit rear driveshaft today on my lovely crew cab long bed. It was not very hard at all to install and love having it installed!

Comment

Today I installed both front wheel/hub bearings backed by a lifetime warranty from dmaxstore!!! Used just basic hand tools, torque wrench and thread lock. Next will be the kryptonite ucas!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	035.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	2749 Pistons showed up and we are getting closer to sending to machine shop. Thanks to Mahle Motorsports
                Attached Files
                MAHLE Motorsports North America established in 2000 has positioned itself as a leading supplier of forged racing pistons and rings to the racing community. Widely recognized as the technology leader amongst race teams in most every top race series in North America and abroad, winning races and championships across the board. MAHLE Motorsports North America brings cutting edge technology to sportsman and professional racers alike. Backed by MAHLE’s more than 90 years of technical expertise and coupled with the flexibility and foresight to meet a wide range of customer needs has the discerning racer relying on MAHLE to get them to the winner’s circle.

Comment

Looking good, and getting closer.
                  2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Day late, but got down to the rockers on my new truck(LBZ), going to get heads reworked and install some new goodies(Y-bridge, ARP studs, EGR delete, all piping, ect, ect). Figured it's been stock too long so time for some upgrading and cleaning.

Would upload a better picture but it keeps saying file too large.

Comment

Well I bought some new eBay headlight and parking lights. Then baked them and pulled them apart and now painting them.
                      Parking housings are primered and ready for paint. Headlight bezels are painted and ready for some clear.

Comment

Very cool, post up your pics as you progress. I know a lot of people want to do this themselves as well. It costs a small fortune to have someone professionally do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          Very cool, post up your pics as you progress. I know a lot of people want to do this themselves as well. It costs a small fortune to have someone professionally do the work.

Talking to me or the head lights?
                          I'll go ahead and make an album. I've taken a bit of photos. Probably will take more on putting back together.
                          Here's just a small update.
                          I dropped the heads off at the machine shop this morning for a full rework, hot tank, resurface, pressure testing, check all valves and guides, and spring tensions.
                          Have surgery later today and tomorrow I'll spend the day cleaning all the parts and the block deck.

Here's a link to the images I do have. I know I have more but I need to sort them and upload and don't have time yet. I'll create a thread and album when I'm complete. It's actually been a fairly easy job so far just time consuming.
                          Images uploaded by pmason92

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Yeah I took them to a shop to get a quote and they wanted Damn near 600 dollars. I said I'll do it. Just can't rush things like this and it will turn out nice Mike

Comment

Finished them up today fellas.

Comment

One more

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                                X