Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from idaho

From Michigan living in southern Idaho...thanks USAF!! Im a vehicle mechanic by trade and last year got me an 06 LBZ and love it! Already got all the basic bolt ons completed...S&B intake, 3" downpipe to 4" MBRP dual exhaust..drivers side manifold upgrade, EGR delete, PCV reroute, high flow intercooler pipe with high flow Y bridge and CAT fuel filter adapter topped off with EFI live tuned by Idaho Rob..benefit of living in southern idaho..hes only about 45 minutes away. Looking to do some serious mods here in coming year ie. twins, injectors, studs ect..look for me pinging the forums asking opinions and personal experiences..id like to do it right the first time without breaking stuff in process!! Thanks guys!

Originally posted by MittenstateDMAX View Post
    From Michigan living in southern Idaho...thanks USAF!! Im a vehicle mechanic by trade and last year got me an 06 LBZ and love it! Already got all the basic bolt ons completed...S&B intake, 3" downpipe to 4" MBRP dual exhaust..drivers side manifold upgrade, EGR delete, PCV reroute, high flow intercooler pipe with high flow Y bridge and CAT fuel filter adapter topped off with EFI live tuned by Idaho Rob..benefit of living in southern idaho..hes only about 45 minutes away. Looking to do some serious mods here in coming year ie. twins, injectors, studs ect..look for me pinging the forums asking opinions and personal experiences..id like to do it right the first time without breaking stuff in process!! Thanks guys!
    Nice truck. We will definitely help point you in the right direction

Comment

Welcome bud. We are all here to help each other go down the right path.

Comment

Welcome
        07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

welcome friend to the forum. Post some pictures of the truck

Comment

Hello from utah

Comment

Welcome from California

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...