Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Black Sport LTZ - 1st time visitor

Good morning DMAX Crew. I have a 2019 Crew Cab Sport Edition with a 6” Fabtech Lift and 22” Metal Moto wheels with 35x12.5R22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I am having some vibration issues over 45mph. Does anyone have any troubleshooting suggestions? Thanks
    Wife and Daughter calls him Digger!

Welcome and thank you for joining the DmaxStore Forum! That's a really good looking L5P. Have you had the vibration the entire time you have had the tires or did it start recently?

Comment

• Diggermax#3
      Diggermax#3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for comment on the truck. I really appreciate that! So, I did the lift and the tires at the same time. I was told that I might need some sort of hub centric rings for the rings? What is the normal root cause of the vibrations that you guys have experienced?

Generally we see vibrations coming from the tires, but that is not always the case. If you don’t have the hub centric rings for the aftermarket wheels I would highly recommend getting them from the wheel manufacturer. They provide a secure fit so the wheel is centered on the hub of the wheel bearing. It is possible that’s where your vibration is coming from so I would make sure you have those first as it’s likely the cheapest part to get.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X