Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 dog

New member. Had an o7 LBZ should have never given it up. My 2016 with 20K miles to be a dog. Do we try to perk it up or trade in for 2017 with more power? fuel mileage on 2016 14 MPG AVG/ my LBZ was 19 and ran much harder. How do I get rid of annoying intermittent high idle? Rides great but is a dog. My 12 the chevy truck but frustrated,thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Jim
    New member. Had an o7 LBZ should have never given it up. My 2016 with 20K miles to be a dog. Do we try to perk it up or trade in for 2017 with more power? fuel mileage on 2016 14 MPG AVG/ my LBZ was 19 and ran much harder. How do I get rid of annoying intermittent high idle? Rides great but is a dog. My 12 the chevy truck but frustrated,thanks for the help.
    Hey Jim. Thanks for posting about your LML. You are much better off with a 16 over the 17 L5P. We can get your performance where you need it on your current truck.
    Can you give some more details on your trucks tire / wheel combo? Also what do you use the truck for most of the time?
    Also where are you located and driving on a regular basis?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Stock 20's / daily driver plus tow 16,000# 5th wheel over grape vine/ my stock 07 had throttle left going up the steep side at 75/ this on the wood at 50/ no smoke though. The 0 to 60 is horrible/ the fuel mileage is down 8-10 mpg. My 07 got 14 mpg pulling same trailer . I'm die hard chevron truck guy bout other than a nice ride it's a $50K POS. Thx for the advice. Live SoCalin Fresno often

Comment

714-904-0238

Comment

Originally posted by Jim
          714-904-0238
          Tuning, intake, and AirDog will wake that truck up. We can give you a ring to discuss options if you would like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Jim, from what I know intermittent high idle is purposeful from factory and you can't get rid of it, something to do with emissions. For $50k you could buy an lbz and through in a built tranny and socal short block easy just a thought.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
            X