Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New dude

Just sayin hi, new to the forum. I just purchased the stage 3 level kit with bilsteins from you guys for my 2006 lly Vin number 6 speed Allison. I'm currently running an Idaho Rod mild max tune with Fass 150 lift pump and a Magnaflow stainless exhaust. Looking forward to all the info I can take in from the forum.

Welcome! You should enjoy the quality of the Stage 3 leveling kiet and how your truck looks once its on.

Comment

I'm excited, now I just need to find some 20's for it. No fuel wheels though, don't need to look like every other bro dozer on the road.

Comment

A big hello to you BBgun from Utah. you'll enjoy the service and quality of the Dmaxstore parts and the friendly staff.

Comment

Thanks DirtyMax I don't even have my leveling kit and I'm already eyeballing the steering packages 😊.
          I'm already enjoying the service, they had my stuff shipped within two hours of receiving my order! I have a feeling these guys will be getting more of my money soon!

Comment

I've run the Kyrptonite front end for a few years now and you'll be pleased with the performance you get from it as well. Enjoy

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
            X