Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member and Customer

New member just saying hello! I also just made the 16 hour round trip from Oregon to drop my LBZ off for a Stage 5 trans build! The weekend before i just replaced the both wheel bearings with DMAXSTORE XD (Xtreme Duty) Front Wheel Bearing that they offer. Looking forward to making the 16 hour round trip again to get my LBZ back with a little bit more of that DMAX Red underneath!

A big Hello from Utah. Mike and his crew will take great care of you and your truck.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for giving up the opportunity to build your transmission, Im sure you will have ear to ear smiles on your drive back! Where bouts in OR are you from?

Comment

I spent a lot of time looking around to have my transmission done and after ordering a few things online from you guys and reading up on what you guys have and offer, I knew where I wanted to take my LBZ and that was right to the Dmax Store! I'm sure I'll be all smiles on my way back to OR. I might need your guys help with putting a few fun parts in the bed of my truck to take back to OR with me too!

Comment

Originally posted by HarlanW
          I spent a lot of time looking around to have my transmission done and after ordering a few things online from you guys and reading up on what you guys have and offer, I knew where I wanted to take my LBZ and that was right to the Dmax Store! I'm sure I'll be all smiles on my way back to OR. I might need your guys help with putting a few fun parts in the bed of my truck to take back to OR with me too!
          Happy Labor Day. See you soon. 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Dmax Store... I know you already know this but... this Trans is AWESOME!!! You guys got a Dmax customer and member for life! Thank you again! Only 6 more hours until this LBZ is home. Well worth the drive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey Dmax Store... I know you already know this but... this Trans is AWESOME!!! You guys got a Dmax customer and member for life! Thank you again! Only 6 more hours until this LBZ is home. Well worth the drive.

Enjoy and thanks again for making the drive and letting us take care of your baby. 👍

Comment

Got a P0756 and a P0700 codes while driving down the highway....

Comment

Anyone know if shop is open on weekends? I ordered parts and had a mechanic come today to my house to install parts one of which was UCA but unfortunately when I opened the box they sent the red ones. Gave mechanic $100 for showing up for nothing called store and they told me they won't send new ones until they have confirmation the red ones are in the mail so they'd email me a shipping logo to mail them. I waited 4 hours with no email and now they are closed! Have my truck in pieces as I was awaiting the install with an Elk hunt I leave on Wednesday and need my truck. So frustrated I thought they'd at least offer to priority mail the correct ones since I've ordered numerous parts in last few months. Venting but so frustrated I reallly liked gettijg my dmax stuff here!

Comment

What is the truck doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Djones3
                      Anyone know if shop is open on weekends? I ordered parts and had a mechanic come today to my house to install parts one of which was UCA but unfortunately when I opened the box they sent the red ones. Gave mechanic $100 for showing up for nothing called store and they told me they won't send new ones until they have confirmation the red ones are in the mail so they'd email me a shipping logo to mail them. I waited 4 hours with no email and now they are closed! Have my truck in pieces as I was awaiting the install with an Elk hunt I leave on Wednesday and need my truck. So frustrated I thought they'd at least offer to priority mail the correct ones since I've ordered numerous parts in last few months. Venting but so frustrated I reallly liked gettijg my dmax stuff here!
                      So what did you get that is wrong?

Comment

Please text me your cell # (530)748-5380

Comment

Made it back home safe and sound around 1AM this morning. That was a lot of road time for one day! Check engine light literately turned off on its own (P0700 code) two turns before my driveway... Still showing the P0756 Shift Solenoid B Perf/Stuck Off code though. I did a few key cycles this morning to see if it would clear but it is still there smiling at me haha. Just to up date everyone, i was coming down hill breaking for traffic and the truck didn't want to down shift. Zero throttle and then it threw those codes. I stared to throttle up and the truck went 6-4 then 4-5-6 as normal. I pulled off a couple of exits later for diesel and food, tried a few key cycles but both codes stayed. Trans felt great and shifted fine the remainder of the drive back to OR. I cant say thank you enough for you reaching out to me after hours to find out what was going on and to make sure we where alright. You guys are awesome! Any suggestions on this P0756 code? Taking the family camping so i will be out of cell service until Sunday afternoon. Thanks again!

Comment

Made it back home safe and sound around 1AM this morning. That was a lot of road time for one day! Check engine light literately turned off on its own (P0700 code) two turns before my driveway... Still showing the P0756 Shift Solenoid B Perf/Stuck Off code though. I did a few key cycles this morning to see if it would clear but it is still there smiling at me haha. Just to up date everyone, i was coming down hill breaking for traffic and the truck didn't want to down shift. Zero throttle and then it threw those codes. I stared to throttle up and the truck went 6-4 then 4-5-6 as normal. I pulled off a couple of exits later for diesel and food, tried a few key cycles but both codes stayed. Trans felt great and shifted fine the remainder of the drive back to OR. I cant say thank you enough for you reaching out to me after hours to find out what was going on and to make sure we where alright. You guys are awesome! Any suggestions on this P0756 code? Taking the family camping so i will be out of cell service until Sunday afternoon. Thanks again!
                            Took a few weeks but the P0756 code is finally gone.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                            X