Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet your new moderator...

Been on here for a while, but wanted to formally introduce myself. As Im sure you can figure out from my screen name, my name is Jimmy and Im with the Dmax Store. While I work full time in the InfoSec industry, the Dmax Store has had some of the best service and industry knowledge I have experienced, and I had to be a part of it.

A little more about me. I started working in the automotive industry at a Lexus dealer 10-15 years ago, which set the bar for customer service. After that got into IT, as I was racing motorcycles professionally and it was one of the few careers I could do remotely. Well bikes and hauling goes well together with diesel trucks. A buddy got a Duramax, and we towed all over the US with it, shortly after I got my first Duramax, a 02 LB7. Didnt know much about them (like the injector issues), but it was in my price range and a crew cab long bed single rear wheel fully loaded, which was not easy to find. Flew out to Idaho (from NorCal) to pick it up, and drove it home. Week or two after I got it home I went by the Dmax Store to pick up filters for it, that was when I discovered my injectors were bad. I had a afternarket warranty on it from the dealer I purchased it from, so just before a 3 day holiday weekend, it went into the Dmax Store Service Facility for new injectors. Insurance company was trying not to pay, luckily Mike (the owner) was working with me, the insurance company and the dealer I bought it from to get this resolved. While he was out of town for the holiday weekend he gave me his cell number and was keeping me updated with the insurance drama as well as when Id get my truck back. That level of service and dedication was what kept me coming back. The work is top notch, and installs are as clean as I would do myself, there is a pride of work here that cant be rivaled. Fast forward to current, I have upgraded to a 3500 LMM LTZ package, and still having the Dmax Store take care of me and my truck.

Now I can proudly say I represent this kick ass company! So feel free to follow along and see all the quality work and new products the Dmax store is pumping out!

A big Hello from Utah

Comment

Glad to have you Jimmy.
      Hows Utah these days DirtyMax and of course the truck build.?

Comment

• DirtyMax63
        DirtyMax63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello Mike
        Getting hot and enjoying the nice weather.
        I'm getting some what closer. Still helping my friend with her mom and coming back north to work on the truck. My pumps are done. Had Industrial Injection make my old ones into 12mm and should give me the fuel I need. I was hoping to be running be may, but that's not going to happen. Edlebrock was going to sponsor heads for me, but they are having problems with cooling and not sure if I'm going to wait or seek maybe another sponsor or rebuild mine. Still trying to kick that one around. It's nice being single because I'm getting a lot of parts and powder coated parts stacked up in just about every room of the house.
        Well I hope this helps Mike. It will be worth the wait I'm sure. But I'll keep you posted and up to date.
        If you may know of anyone willing to help on the heads let me know.

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X