Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ya'll, Murph from Helena MT. Been driving my 05 LLY for about 9 years and just started upgradin' about 2 years ago. About to tackle the inevitable injector replacement this weekend along with wheel bearings, lift pump, brakes, filter head and rippin' out Banks 6gun and puttin' in edge CTS2. Any of ya'll know if the Juice w/ Attitude is compatible with EFilive? All I've heard of is people using the Insight w/ EFI

Big hello from Utah.
    Been a while since I have done one, cts and not sure if you need a switch as well.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Comment

LB7 is the only one that works with cts without a switch.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Murph
        Hey ya'll, Murph from Helena MT. Been driving my 05 LLY for about 9 years and just started upgradin' about 2 years ago. About to tackle the inevitable injector replacement this weekend along with wheel bearings, lift pump, brakes, filter head and rippin' out Banks 6gun and puttin' in edge CTS2. Any of ya'll know if the Juice w/ Attitude is compatible with EFilive? All I've heard of is people using the Insight w/ EFI
        Hi Murph and welcome. The insight CTS is a great gauge system. It can be used to control your EFI live on the 2001-2005 truck. So LB7 and LLY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• D-Murph
          D-Murph commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Mike, does the Juice w/ attitude work with the EFI Live as well? That's what I ended up buying before I researched EFI Live and now I'm worried I wasted another $600!

Thanks Mike. I wasn't 100% on the lly if it needed the switch with the cts.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63
          Thanks Mike. I wasn't 100% on the lly if it needed the switch with the cts.

All good DirtyMax. 👍 how's that motor coming?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
          X