Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Duramax here!

Hello, my name is Brett. Running a 2013 LML ext. cab that I bought Oct. 2014. Since then, all I've done is put an aFe 5" exhaust, full delete, EFI Live by Kory Willis, and a Banks Ram Air Intake. I was told the truck had a leveling kit when I bought it. NOPE! Previous owner just cranked the keys all the way. Plan shortly is to level the truck properly with new keys, cognito UCA's, and Bilstein 5100/5160 shocks or Fox 2.0. After that, I'll work on more performance and power options. This is an awesome site and can't wait to start buying parts.

Big hello from Utah
    Do the kryptonite uca's from the dmax store. You'll pay about the same and the dmax uca's are far better.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dix13LML View Post
      Hello, my name is Brett. Running a 2013 LML ext. cab that I bought Oct. 2014. Since then, all I've done is put an aFe 5" exhaust, full delete, EFI Live by Kory Willis, and a Banks Ram Air Intake. I was told the truck had a leveling kit when I bought it. NOPE! Previous owner just cranked the keys all the way. Plan shortly is to level the truck properly with new keys, cognito UCA's, and Bilstein 5100/5160 shocks or Fox 2.0. After that, I'll work on more performance and power options. This is an awesome site and can't wait to start buying parts.

Welcome tot he forum. Sound like your on the right track to get the truck leveled properly. The kryptonites will be life time warranty, to include the ball joint and bushings no matter what happens to them. But either set, the cognito or the kryptonite will be the way to go with leveling the truck properly without installing a lift kit

Comment

Welcome Florida. We have a nice write up on the proper way to level to level your truck in our suspension section. Please post up some pictures of that ride.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I appreciate the responses and advice. Been going back and forth on Cognito and Kryptonite UCA's. I forgot the lifetime warranty on Kryptonite. Thanks for mentioning that! I will get some pictures up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dix13LML View Post
              I appreciate the responses and advice. Been going back and forth on Cognito and Kryptonite UCA's. I forgot the lifetime warranty on Kryptonite. Thanks for mentioning that! I will get some pictures up as well.
              Welcome man....as for the USA, go kryptonite. I love mine and personally they look better.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
              X