Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to diesel but not GM

Hello all! My name is Damon and I bought my first Duramax last month. I picked p a 2015 Silverado 2500hd High Country 4x4. This truck is awesome! It was time to upgrade from my '01 Silverado 1500 gasser and I'm glad I did. The power is amazing. After I get over the shock of having a truck payment I'll be doing some upgrades though I'm limited by the warranty.......................for now. BTW my son will be 16 next year so I'm saving the old truck for him.

Damon

Hello from Utah and watch out you'll end up with your old one for you when your son starts driving. LOL

Comment

welcome to the forum, thank you for partaking in our community

Comment

Welcome to the Dmax world.
        2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Welcome to the amazing world of DMAX. Anything you need just give these guys a holler. They got my LLY blowing doors off people here in Northern Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper669 View Post
            Hello all! My name is Damon and I bought my first Duramax last month. I picked p a 2015 Silverado 2500hd High Country 4x4. This truck is awesome! It was time to upgrade from my '01 Silverado 1500 gasser and I'm glad I did. The power is amazing. After I get over the shock of having a truck payment I'll be doing some upgrades though I'm limited by the warranty.......................for now. BTW my son will be 16 next year so I'm saving the old truck for him.

Damon
            Share some pictures of that awesome new truck. The High Country package is really cool.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                X