Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent service and communication

I took my 04 chevy to them due to a whine under acceleration and they discovered that I had a exhaust leak I thought the whine was coming from my turbo as well as lack of power while towing my trailer. Chad told me that the turbo seemed to be ok from the test that they performed and that saved me a lot of money. I was going on vacation in just a couple of days from when I dropped the truck off and Chad was able to get the diagnosis done and the truck returned back to me early and I made an appointment to bring my truck back to complete the work. I had asked Chad what other performance parts I could install but keep my reliability. Chad gave me some suggestions such as the driver side manifold that they carry which flows better. I told him to install it and also put on a new fuel filter housing as mine was leaking. At the same time I had him install the s&b mouthpiece from a LBZ. Chad had called me and told me that the passenger side manifold was so pitted that they were afraid if they installed the new exhaust manifold gasket it would not seal. They had sold me a good used manifold at a reasonable price. Chad called me every step of they way and kept me informed and when all the work was complete he told me my total and to my surprise it was less than my original quote. That told me they were not trying to rip me off and they wanted to keep my business. They have earned my trust and business. It takes me about an hour to get to the shop but it is an hour well spent for quality service . I had also asked Chad what other things I could add to my truck to assist with power while pulling my trailer. I asked about doing a larger exhaust system and he told me I would not gain anything from it at this time. I appreciate the honesty and not trying to sell me something that is not needed. I will and can recommend these guys to all my friends and family and I will be a returning customer for sure. I have to thank Chad and the guys for doing a quick and good job and being friendly.

Thank you for the review and the business, we really appreciate it.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X