Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown Head Gaskets

Just picked up my 2005 DMAX after having the head gaskets replaced. The DMAX Store was recommended by a friend that works on fords. He said he heard good things about them. The shops in my area just wanted to charge a bunch and not give you the time of day. I drove my truck from the bay area, I talked to Chad on the phone and when I described the problems I was having he was confident as I was it was the head gaskets. The experience was very good. When Chad said he will call, you were sure to get a call, I never had to check on my truck. They never tried to pressure me to purchase anything extra. The work they did was much greater than the dealer was going to do. The shop is clean, the people are friendly and its in a nice area. If there was a rating of 1 to 10 I would give them a 10. They will definitely get my business and I will recommend them to others. Thanks again Chad and to all that work there.

Always nice to hear good experiences with a good company
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Dpmax thank you for the feedback and we thank you.

Comment

Thank you for the business and sharing your experience with Forum readers.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
        X