If you're thinking it's too much of a hassle to get there...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're thinking it's too much of a hassle to get there...

Well, I drove 2 hours to get my Kryptonite tie rods looked at after a discussion with Chad over the phone. My first impression is that there are nothing but Duramax trucks in the parking lot and in the shop bays. I'm at the right spot! The shop was clean and professional but not uptight like I've experienced in the past. What I thought was a problem turned out to be just a torn boot. Although I felt a bit stupid at the time, never did anyone ever make me feel as such. As a matter of fact, Chad took the time to discuss all the parts, prices and time frame for everything I wanted to do plus he brought me out to the shop to ask me where I wanted to mount the Airdog at which time the mechanic pointed out a problem that a dealer had done for me last year. I planned on spending the day so I brought some work to do. Well, not much work got done. I pretty much asked about everything I could think of and they always answered every question with pros and cons of every application. Everywhere I looked was Duramax nirvana. (que the angels singing)
    So, I left the shop well ahead of schedule but over budget and drove home with a smile on my face.
    My final thoughts are simple, I'm impressed and satisfied! I haven't said that for some time. So in my humble opinion it is not a hassle to drive 2 hours get great service and exceptional knowledge for one of the biggest purchases in my life. A big thank you to Chad and all the staff at the DMAX Store!
    PS- I logged over 500 miles that following weekend and was smiling the whole time. -Adam
    Last edited by DmaxStoreAustin; 03-28-2019, 08:54 AM.

Originally posted by LMMFish View Post
    Well, I drove 2 hours to get my Kryptonite tie rods looked at after a discussion with Chad over the phone. My first impression is that there are nothing but Duramax trucks in the parking lot and in the shop bays. I'm at the right spot! The shop was clean and professional but not uptight like I've experienced in the past. What I thought was a problem turned out to be just a torn boot. Although I felt a bit stupid at the time, never did anyone ever make me feel as such. As a matter of fact, Chad took the time to discuss all the parts, prices and time frame for everything I wanted to do plus he brought me out to the shop to ask me where I wanted to mount the Airdog at which time the mechanic pointed out a problem that a dealer had done for me last year. I planned on spending the day so I brought some work to do. Well, not much work got done. I pretty much asked about everything I could think of and they always answered every question with pros and cons of every application. Everywhere I looked was Duramax nirvana. (que the angels singing)
    So, I left the shop well ahead of schedule but over budget and drove home with a smile on my face.
    My final thoughts are simple, I'm impressed and satisfied! I haven't said that for some time. So in my humble opinion it is not a hassle to drive 2 hours get great service and exceptional knowledge for one of the biggest purchases in my life. A big thank you to Chad and all the staff at the DMAX Store!
    PS- I logged over 500 miles that following weekend and was smiling the whole time. -Adam
    Thank you for the business and the feedback.
    Last edited by DmaxStoreAustin; 03-28-2019, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Thank you LMM!

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
      X