Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW!!!

All I can say is one word "OMG WOW!!" Okay okay, its more than one word. This was an amazing experience being that not only was it my first purchase at the DMAX STORE, but also my first visit ever (definitely not my last). Customer service was beyond excellent. Knowledge beyond belief. The store itself was Duramax Heaven. I felt like Moses going to Mt Sinai (Diamond Springs in this case) and coming back down the mountain with stone tablets (FASS Titanium 150) and a heap of knowledge about what my Duramax can have or do. Y'all need to visit the DMAX Store.

Originally posted by GodFather2u View Post
    All I can say is one word "OMG WOW!!" Okay okay, its more than one word. This was an amazing experience being that not only was it my first purchase at the DMAX STORE, but also my first visit ever (definitely not my last). Customer service was beyond excellent. Knowledge beyond belief. The store itself was Duramax Heaven. I felt like Moses going to Mt Sinai (Diamond Springs in this case) and coming back down the mountain with stone tablets (FASS Titanium 150) and a heap of knowledge about what my Duramax can have or do. Y'all need to visit the DMAX Store.
    Ill say WOW also, thank you very much!!!!
    2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
    X