Kryptonite straight center link for daily driver???

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kryptonite straight center link for daily driver???

I am done waiting and am going to completely rebuild my from suspension on my 07 classic. I'm gonna go with the kryptonite wheel bearings, ball joints, and a few other pieces. I am wondering if anyone runs the straight centerline on their daily driver. I've read mixed reviews on tire scrub on full lock turns.. Anyone have any insite on this? It's mostly used for towing and every day driving but I do occasionally hit some pretty rough trails on camping trips, and of corse the occasional 4wd boosted launch... Any help would be great! Thanks a lot!!!!

Joey

I run the race cut center link. Love that thing to death. I have put it through the ringer this last year and would not change it out or trade it. If you are doing daily and a little 4 wheelin go with the SS center link. The race cut does cut your turning radius down on hard over in parking lots, but I got use to it and just park where I don't have to be at the front door little walking does this old man good. The dirt I don't think you would notice just cause of the give in the dirt. Not sure if this helped any questions ask and if I can help I will.

Comment

Joey,
      I also run the Kryptonite straight centerlink w/ Kryptonite tie rods on my daily driver. I couldn't ask for a better piece of equipment for my rig. I drive my lifted duramax with 20x12" wheels every single day, as long as your not trying to park in a tiny parking lot with one stab. You will be just fine.
      projectvad3r: Daily Driven!
      LLY duramax // S&B intake // turbo MP // 3" PPE downpipe // 5" straightpipe
      Faas 150 // EFILIVE by Duramaxtuner // edge cts insight

Kryptonite upper control arms // Kryptonite race straight centerlink // Kryptonite tie rods // Kryptonite deathgrip idler arm // Kryptonite idler arm frame gusset // Kryptonite motormounts // Kryptonite T-case brace // Fabtech 4" lift // 20x12 motometal wheels // Nitto Terra grappler G2 305.55r20

Comment

I hope to be able to say I have a kryptonite centerlink one day. They look skookum!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

well its some day, so lets say it already!!
          Well maybe I'll have something around thanksgiving. Lol

Comment

pull the pin

Comment

From what you guys say I think I will go with the SS center link. I live in an apartment complex with a ton of compact parking spots .

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody04 View Post
                From what you guys say I think I will go with the SS center link. I live in an apartment complex with a ton of compact parking spots .
                Good choice my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

black friday Hint!!
                  We shall see. Hopefully thanksgiving is good to me, and not just the grub. Lol

Comment

Maybe DMAX store has some Black Friday deals coming up?????lol

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                    X