Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DmaxStore Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

After doing a quick vehicle inspection on my 360,000 mile 2005 Silverado 2500HD LLY Duramax I noticed that there was a small cut in the drivers side brake line, it was just the outer shell but it was still in the back of my mind when slamming on the breaks, knowing there is a possible weak point in the system. I decided to upgrade to a premium brake line instead of just replacing with a new oem line because I wanted a better braking feel and stiffer pedal and wanted to see exactly what difference just a set of stainless brake lines would make.

After getting the DmaxStore Stainless Steel Braided Brake Line Kit in my hands, you can instantly tell that these are a premium product, with the single piece fittings and the additional protective coating over the braided stainless steel these just feel nice in your hands.

After I installed these brake lines it was evident that the pedal was much stiffer and the brake pedal inspired a lot more confidence when stopping. Go ahead and check out the video below to see my full review on these brake lines!

Please login or register to post.

Working...
X