X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPE Xtreme Transmission Cooler

Xtreme Transmission Cooler
    Part#1240600/1240603/1240620
    Keep your transmission cool with PPE’s Xtreme transmission cooler. Lower your transmission operating temperature with this bolt on replacement. 60% increase in heat rejection surface lowers temperatures 20-30 degrees. This easy installation only takes about 30 minutes
    As summer approaches and we are all looking for ways to cool our transmissions down the PPE unit is a quality unit with a very simple install. Typical install is 30 min as a bolt on replacement. This unit below is the 06-10 application.
    Stock next to the PPE

stock in place

PPE in place

All in all its a very simple straight forward install. We expect to see a significant reduction in transmission coolant temps. We will report soon on the actual real world testing, so stay tuned
    DMAXSTORE.COM

Might replace mine when the cooler lines start to leak.

Comment

Originally posted by DaJokr View Post
      Might replace mine when the cooler lines start to leak.
      Its a great upgrade.. but of course now since you said it, your lines will never leak, Lol
      DMAXSTORE.COM

Comment

They have been replaced 3 times already. Chances are high that they will need replacing again lol. Especially now with a built transmission.

Comment

I replaced mine Kyle when I had the trans built and put spiral hydraulic wrap on them so I wouldn't have to. Sorry about them rubbing.

Comment

Yours were custom made were they not?

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
            X