Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmax stickers

I sport your colors proud. six six life front and Dmax on both sides. I think I might need to go with black on the one. The white blends in a bit I think?

I would like to see some more kryptonite stickers. Love the logo of the kryptonite brand.

Comment

Never seen the kryptonite stickers. Six six life is sweet and if you ever seen the one that says "she wants the D" is pretty funny.

Comment

Looking good

Comment

New stickers showed up today as well and got them put on over the white ones. Turned out good, looks good. These ought to stand out and be seen going down the truck. White wasn't bad, just the color of my truck at a distance was hard to see. Thanks and if your wondering I have them on magnet sheets so I can place them anywhere on the truck.

Comment

Dirtymax63
            I agree that the white blends in a little too much. I had Jason send me over the cut files so I can make a little vinyl magic!
            I'm designing a wheel lip wrap in red digital camo with a brushed steel underlay for some pop!
            I could send some your way!
            projectvad3r: Daily Driven!
            LLY duramax // S&B intake // turbo MP // 3" PPE downpipe // 5" straightpipe
            Faas 150 // EFILIVE by Duramaxtuner // edge cts insight

Kryptonite upper control arms // Kryptonite race straight centerlink // Kryptonite tie rods // Kryptonite deathgrip idler arm // Kryptonite idler arm frame gusset // Kryptonite motormounts // Kryptonite T-case brace // Fabtech 4" lift // 20x12 motometal wheels // Nitto Terra grappler G2 305.55r20

Comment

Sure thing. I'm going to put a wrap on the bottom with the name of the truck and do my sponsors in the wrap as well.

Comment

That should look real good

Comment

That pops now

Comment

They even look great on things other than trucks!

Comment

Unofficial Brand Ambassador... time to let all the other Duramax owners here in OR know where to get their parts and where to go for the best Duramax service around! I wore my Dmax Store shirt camping over the weekend and i actually had 3 guys ask me questions. I had to end the weekend with a little DmaxStore sticker placement!

Comment

Looks great, I have mine in the same spot on my truck!

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                        X