Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Profile 20" 10 ply tires

what is the lowest profile 20" tire you guys know about, needs to be E rated or 10 ply. hope you guys have a hidden secret up your sleeves.

What overall height are you looking for? Is the truck lowered? What width are the rims?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rims?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Describe what you have.

Comment

On a 20" tire, to get a 10 ply in low profile you will be limited. What size are we talking, this will help us

Comment

its a 20"x9" wheel. truck is leveled with 3" lowering shackles in the rear. looking to do the djm 3/5 drop soon. id like to do 10 ply so no tire shop gives me any headache. max towing i ever do is 7.5k trailer tongue pull.

Comment

I would try the nitto grapplers if your staying 10 ply or the Toyo has a few selections

Comment

[QUOTE=NicholasLarry;n3850]its a 20"x9" wheel. truck is leveled with 3" lowering shackles in the rear. looking to do the djm 3/5 drop soon. id like to do 10 ply so no tire shop gives me any headache. max towing i ever do is 7.5k trailer

You should have plenty of choices for that set up with more than enough weight rating for your trailering needs. Don't get hung up on 10 ply just focus on weight rating. 8 ply is fine as long as weight rating exceeds stock specs listed on the door. I believe most Duramax trucks come with a tire that is rated around 3100 lbs. Stay with a quality brand name like Toyo or Nitto. The DJM rear kit is OK but do NOT run their LCA's they are complete junk. Drop spindles are a much better way to go.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                X