Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air intake heater code

I install wcfab high flow bundle kit on my 2015 lml as it deletes the air intake heater now i have code p154b and p154d and now my remote start wont work i can clear code and everything work fine remote start and no check engine light just when i restart truck it comes back on im going through my tuner company see if they can fix it just taking time just wondering if this happen to anyone and how they fix it

Originally posted by BattleRedLML View Post
    I install wcfab high flow bundle kit on my 2015 lml as it deletes the air intake heater now i have code p154b and p154d and now my remote start wont work i can clear code and everything work fine remote start and no check engine light just when i restart truck it comes back on im going through my tuner company see if they can fix it just taking time just wondering if this happen to anyone and how they fix it
    If your air intake heater was deleted, your tuner should be able to fix that. With those codes being in the system currently, that likely probably why your remote start is inoperable as well. Everything should be back to normal after your tuner takes care of it.
    Give us a call for all your Duramax needs! 877-469-3629

Comment

yup that work they sent me a new tune got it going remote works too

Comment

Good to hear its going again. Life without remote start is no laughing matter (at least in the middle of summer or peak of winter).

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
        X