Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S472 and S491

I'm talking with HTT about new turbos to put on for next year. I'd like to do a small frame s472 in the valley and they think they can make my s480 into a 91. Any thoughts from anyone out there. At first I was going to do a S369, but don't want to fall short again.

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
    I'm talking with HTT about new turbos to put on for next year. I'd like to do a small frame s472 in the valley and they think they can make my s480 into a 91. Any thoughts from anyone out there. At first I was going to do a S369, but don't want to fall short again.
    What year is your truck and what is your current turbo set up?

Comment

2004 LB7 I had the stock made into a HTT64 and SX480. I was going to do a S369 in the valley.
      Just don't want to come up short again.
      Last edited by DirtyMax63; 10-19-2015, 06:38 AM.

Comment

well after looking at the numbers on the 369 vs 472. 69 flows 100lbs min and the 72 is 105 and looked at the GTX4202 and it was 115 the 4202 maybe the way to go

Comment

Off to see how big it can be bored hoping for the 91mm

Comment

Hope it works for ya

Comment

Me tooooo save me a bunch of money if it works. Thanks

Comment

Well the 480 can be made into a 488 not enough room to make a 91 out of it. And Borg is coming out with a SX-E 472 next month have to see if that comes true.

Comment

Well any one out there doing Borg turbos. The SX-E are coming out and being pre ordered. S480 can go to a 88mm

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
                    Well any one out there doing Borg turbos. The SX-E are coming out and being pre ordered. S480 can go to a 88mm

sounds very promissing and worthy

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                    X