Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banks boost tube

Anyone running one? How do you like it? Might be getting one soon.
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

I have one Mike fit good, nice quality for the price, didn't like the color so I colormatched it. Couldn't tell a difference in the butt dyno, but anything is better then stock tubes.

Comment

Good to hear! Seems like a good simple mod to do. My egts hit 1400f today. Just getting on the freeway. Lol. I'm sure it won't hurt to get one.

Comment

We have installed the MBRP intercooler pipe sets and they fit great. On the LB7 it does away with the large section of hose on the drivers side, much larger in diameter , has welded bung fittings and if you'd like some bling under the hood their polished chrome. We are running HSP's intercooler pipes on our DD/ race truck. Nice smooth bends ,good fit and finish.
        2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by DMAXDR View Post
          We have installed the MBRP intercooler pipe sets and they fit great. On the LB7 it does away with the large section of hose on the drivers side, much larger in diameter , has welded bung fittings and if you'd like some bling under the hood their polished chrome. We are running HSP's intercooler pipes on our DD/ race truck. Nice smooth bends ,good fit and finish.

Listen to this guy ^

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
            X