Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tremonton Utah July 24 and 25

I had this on before, but will put it back it was a great time Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1371_1.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	134.4 KB
ID:	407

That's where I bought my truck from. I believe it was C&R auto sales. Cool little town.

Comment

United Truck and Tractor Pullers puts on a two day event Dyno, Dirt drags, Sled pull, it's a pretty big weekend. Fun had by all

Comment

Dirtymax63

Is that your ride in the picture? Lookin good... got steering upgrades? Lookin a little towed in. Other than the green looks like my LBZ.
        2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

that's my ride and I have all the upgrades. When you leave with the sled at full boost 4 low and the weight of the sled it pulls the frontend up and the tow a little. If you look at my cv axles they started out flat and look at what they are doing in the pic. My truck on the scales was 7760 I was 40lbs light to pull weight. No room for a weight box on the front.

Comment

Gotcha... haven't really been around to many hookers. Makes sense. Jason let me know who you are. I'd like to see ya in action.
            2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Hopefully we can meet up at an event next year. Going to try and get more of the NHRDA and NHDA stuff in 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
                Hopefully we can meet up at an event next year. Going to try and get more of the NHRDA and NHDA stuff in 2016.
                you need to come the the NHRDA opener in Bakersfield, drags and sled, early 2016! We would love to have you in out camp!

Comment

That's the one I'm shooting for about March sometime. Hoping I can get all my upgrades done by then. turbos, cam, crank, water meth, and so on.

Comment

Well this may help about the sled

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
                      Well this may help about the sled

Karl, that was great... She can pull, sound good, look good and perform.

Comment

Thanks its' a rush when they run at their peak.

Comment

That was bad A$$, truck was gettin it! That's what I've been missin ! It would be great to see you run. We also want to hit more events this coming season.

Comment

It will be good to meet all of you. Hopefully the new turbos will get me closer to the magic 10, but who knows everyone needs a dream or life would be nothing.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                            X