Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice👌 what crank and rods are going in this build?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DirtyMax63
      DirtyMax63 commented
      Editing a comment
      I balanced a LB7 crank and will be running Carrillo rods that I balanced as well. I had the entire rotating assembly balanced

Fresh Crank or previously run?

Comment

• DirtyMax63
      DirtyMax63 commented
      Editing a comment
      New, and Balanced

Just a Small update, I'm sure everyone has been wondering about.
    The block is painted and drying. Looking like next Wednesday start assembling the beast.
    Buddy of mine that is helping will be back in town then. I'm hoping we'll not run into any issues with it, but with my luck who knows. I'll keep pics posted
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DirtyMax63; 04-12-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

A small update on the build. studs, crank, bearings and griddle assembled. All balanced and bearings spec with and with out griddle the same. I was happy with that.
      I know I've been slow, but my friend that is helping has way to many irons in the fire, so I'm trying to speed it up not sure if that is going to happen yet.

Comment

Looks great, should be able to hold some massive power when its done!

Comment

• DirtyMax63
          DirtyMax63 commented
          Editing a comment
          I sure hope so, A long wait and A lot of changes to try and get it right. Not sure if you ever can, but it will be fun

Wish I was closer, I am still learning diesel, but I did pretty good with my injected nitro dragster, a lot of the running since my records. So as far as proper assy I learned a lot from Gene Adams, and also from Dale Armstrong. Also 50+ years on heavy jets. Clean and precise, but you need the right combo.

Comment

• DirtyMax63
          DirtyMax63 commented
          Editing a comment
          I like to check specs 2 or 3 or even more times when using studs in place of stock fasteners.

Little bit more done, just about to slap the heads on. Specs have been checked and re checked, right where I want them. most of all stock fasteners changed to ARP.
        Thanks Dmax Crew for all of your help and Quality Parts

Comment

Wow, looks killer! Cant wait to see a video of it running.

Comment

I know i'm on the slow side, but making do with what I have to deal with. Soon I should have top end on. I sure wish I was on the track right now. Very Very soon.
            A big thanks to Mike and his crew for all of their help and quality products. Keep up the great work, you guys Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63
              I know i'm on the slow side, but making do with what I have to deal with. Soon I should have top end on. I sure wish I was on the track right now. Very Very soon.
              A big thanks to Mike and his crew for all of their help and quality products. Keep up the great work, you guys Rock.
              Looking good 👍🤠

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
              X