Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rough Country lift

I have the 6 inch RCX lift on my 06, anyone ever heard of any concerns or problems with this brand? I know its cheaper and has the wheel rub while in reverse with the wheel cranked one way or the other.

Not to much experience with the Rough Country, but its not a terrible lift set up, if that helps.

As for the rub, size tires and are you cranked in the front at all as far as the T-bars?

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore View Post
      Not to much experience with the Rough Country, but its not a terrible lift set up, if that helps.

As for the rub, size tires and are you cranked in the front at all as far as the T-bars?
      Got 35x12.5 nitto trail grapplers. The t bars look to not have been cranked since the front end sits lower than the rear by a couple inches. There is a slight upward angle going on with the front axels, not sure if it would be worth tightening up the t bars to level the front or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Duranasty View Post

Got 35x12.5 nitto trail grapplers. The t bars look to not have been cranked since the front end sits lower than the rear by a couple inches. There is a slight upward angle going on with the front axels, not sure if it would be worth tightening up the t bars to level the front or not.
        With those tires and just set up they way you are and with the slight angles you describe, I would say you would rub. Turning the T=Bars can help but the angles will suffer and potential premature wear on front end components could start to happen such as ball joints, tie rods and what not. Plus the ride quality could suffer if going up on the t-bars.

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore View Post

With those tires and just set up they way you are and with the slight angles you describe, I would say you would rub. Turning the T=Bars can help but the angles will suffer and potential premature wear on front end components could start to happen such as ball joints, tie rods and what not. Plus the ride quality could suffer if going up on the t-bars.
          Okay thanks, yes its definitely a very soft ride quality as its set up. Once I upgrade the ucas and all I'll definitely look into cranking them up an inch or so, I appreciate it.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
          X