No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steering upgrades

What steering upgrades are you running?
    I'm running a stock center link, pisk kit, rare parts tie rods, stock oem pitman/idler arm replacements
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

I'm running kryptonite tierods, energy suspension swaybar endlinks and stock components everywhere else.

Comment

Oh ya I forgot I am running cognito sway bar links also...... That's what happens when you mess with your truck all the time. You forget what you have done.
      07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Kryptonite race center link, XD tie rods, cognito pisk kit, energy swaybar end links, moog pit and idler. a big difference on kryptonite over stock

Comment

They are a beast. I lost sharp turning ability. In parking lots or anywhere you want to do a hard over on the wheel. In fact it starts to roll tire under and puts some ware on it. I don't have pic of the ware, but when you get use to it you learn to park out with a straight shot to leave and stay away from those sharp turns. Actual amount of feet in diameter not sure never measured.

Comment

you better believe it. I'll deal with a little walk in a parking lot, it's not like I don't need it. To be able to boost like I do with it. Well worth it.

Comment

I have the pitman arm and idler arm supports, stock center link and rare parts tie Rod ends.

Comment

Not now but hopefully soon all be a full kryptonite front end like some of you.

Comment

Kryptonite tie rods only right now... This wed I'm ordering a new steering gear box, SS center link with inners, Kryptonite idler side package, moog pitman arm and cognito pisk to finish it off. I'll also be doing the cognito uniball uca's at the same time. I have over a foot of play in my steering so it should be a dramatic change when finished. Lifted on 35s doesn't help lol

Comment

A foot of play in the steering that's just craziness!

Comment

It is insanely crazy and a little sketchy to keep driving it but I have to drive from Texas to Oklahoma for work every week. The pitman arm rocks on the shaft on the gear box and the nut is tight. I'll be relieved when it's all replaced after this week! I just pray it lasts another week before I lose all steering at 70-80 mph...

Comment

Man taking a big risk like that is like playing with fire. I would be devastated if something happened to ya brother. Get it fixed asap!

Comment

I hear ya, I've been keeping a close eye on it lately and driving it as easy as possible. Been waiting for black Friday to order everything so I'll hopefully be under there next week sometime replacing all that factory garbage.

Comment

Krypto t-rods, pisk kit, moog idler/pitman, stock sway bar and just ordered new energy end links.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"

Comment

Originally posted by Canigetanamen View Post
                              Krypto t-rods, pisk kit, moog idler/pitman, stock sway bar and just ordered new energy end links.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things"
                              get that kryptonite SS Centerlink and be done!

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X