Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L5p

I have a friend with a L5P stranded, it lost power under normal driving conditions, didn't wanna shift, truck has 14,000 mile on it and it's acting like it has dead pedal. When it's in nutural it will intermittently jump the rpms up to 1000 to 1200. Any quick fix for this or is it a recall issue? Thanks for any info.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is there a check engine light? Do you have any way to check codes?

Your truck should still be under warranty so a quick trip to the dealer might be your best bet. If you are in the area we can check for codes though.

Comment

Yes on check engine light. No, way to check the code at the moment though. Had it towed to a dealer up here in Oregon.

Comment

Best of luck, keep us posted.

We have seen a intercooler tube clamp break, which will cause loss of power, limp mode and check engine. But that could be one of many things causing your issue, a check engine code is def whats needed. I am sure the dealer will get it all sorted out.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the help!

Comment

Dealer ship has no idea what is wrong with this L5P. Was trying to get the code to share with you guys but I wasn't able to obtain it from the technician. Long story short they are getting a hold of GM for help with this issue.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
            X