• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore

What a entire year Mike.. Lol
    I know. I know.
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Kennedy twins here. Had them for awhile now. They work great, are super quiet, dependable and were easy to install. I've had no issues or expect any, anytime soon.
      2011 Chevy 3500HD CCSB LTZ 4x4 with lots of add on's.

Comment

HEY GUYS, NEW TO THE FORUM. HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM. I JUST RECENTLY REPLACED MY INJECTORS ON MY LB7 DURAMAX AND INSTALLED A FASS 150, SINCE THEN(ABOUT A MONTH AGO) I HAVE A LEAK AROUND THE STOCK FILTER HEAD WHERE THE FILTER HEATER WIRE PLUGS IN. ARE THERE ANY FIX'S TO THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT SPENDING A TON OF MONEY RIGHT NOW. I HAVE THE CAT FILTER ON THE STOCK FILTER HEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernDmax View Post
          HEY GUYS, NEW TO THE FORUM. HAVE A QUESTION FOR ANYONE THAT MAY HAVE HAD THIS PROBLEM. I JUST RECENTLY REPLACED MY INJECTORS ON MY LB7 DURAMAX AND INSTALLED A FASS 150, SINCE THEN(ABOUT A MONTH AGO) I HAVE A LEAK AROUND THE STOCK FILTER HEAD WHERE THE FILTER HEATER WIRE PLUGS IN. ARE THERE ANY FIX'S TO THIS PROBLEM WITHOUT SPENDING A TON OF MONEY RIGHT NOW. I HAVE THE CAT FILTER ON THE STOCK FILTER HEAD.
          Welcome SouthernDmax. By adding the lift pump system you now have low pressure instead of vacuum from the FASS to your CP3 pump. This will cause the Oring on the fuel heater to weep fuel. We recommend changing the original filter head with one of our new style heads that eliminates the fuel heater and the troublesome Oring. The heater is not needed and removing it will not cause any problems or check engine lights.
          Here is a link to the newer head I recommend https://dmaxstore.com/products/?rout...product_id=823

Comment

THANKS MIKED, THATS KINDA WHAT I WAS THINKING AS WELL. JUST WANTED ANOTHER PROFESSIONAL OPINION. THANKS AGAIN.

Comment

Running fass 165 on my 2015 lml love it dont see it and cant hear it installation was easy with draw straw

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
              X