Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LB7 Injectors

So been doing some reading on dmax injectors. Looks like (and please correct me if im wrong) the LB7 are the only duramax injectors that use a VCO nozzle. I believe all other injectors (LLY, LBZ, LMM, LML) all use a SAC stye nozzle. That being said some of the bigger injectors 45% over use the SAC style nozzle. Anybody have any experience with the SAC style nozzles on a LB7, so they last longer than the OEM VCO? What style does DDP use?
    -Jimmy
    08' Silverado 3500HD CCLB LMM 4x4 - Build Thread
    02' Silverado 2500HD CCLB LB7 4x4 - RIP 12/15/2016

Heres a comparison I found on the difference between VCO and SAC....
    http://www.engineered-diesel.com/blo...vs-vco-nozzle/
    -Jimmy

Comment

There are company's developing SAC style nozzles for the stock performing LB7 injector. Im pretty sure we can order the performance LB7 injectors like 50hp on up with SAC style now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        There are company's developing SAC style nozzles for the stock performing LB7 injector. Im pretty sure we can order the performance LB7 injectors like 50hp on up with SAC style now.

Good to know. Do you have any experience with the SAC style nozzles outlasting a VCO nozzle in a LB7? Any rough price point or ETA on the companies that are developing a SAC style nozzle (stock performing)?
        -Jimmy

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
        X