Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lml to lbz oil pressure sender

working on a1948 diamond t truck. I installed an lml but converted to lbz injectors and ecm. The lml oil sensor thread is larger than the lbz sensors. I don’t have a complete pin out for the lbz. Should I cut and splice wires to lml sensor, drill tap oil rail plug to lbz thread or just leave sensor out. I do plan to tap a plug to 1/8 “ pipe for after Market gauge. Does the ecm need to see oil pressure. Looking for advice.

Originally posted by Roger O’Dell
    working on a1948 diamond t truck. I installed an lml but converted to lbz injectors and ecm. The lml oil sensor thread is larger than the lbz sensors. I don’t have a complete pin out for the lbz. Should I cut and splice wires to lml sensor, drill tap oil rail plug to lbz thread or just leave sensor out. I do plan to tap a plug to 1/8 “ pipe for after Market gauge. Does the ecm need to see oil pressure. Looking for advice.
    Hi Roger! I just put an LML block in A 2009 MMM. What I did was use a LML oil pressure sensor and connector pigtail . I cut the LMM oil psi connector of the harness and wired the LML connector to it. It works the same as your LBZ the terminals are just in a different orientation. I see about putting up the wiring diagram.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by DMAXDR
      Hi Roger! I just put an LML block in A 2009 MMM. What I did was use a LML oil pressure sensor and connector pigtail . I cut the LMM oil psi connector of the harness and wired the LML connector to it. It works the same as your LBZ the terminals are just in a different orientation. I see about putting up the wiring diagram.

Ok here are the schematics, the first one is the LBZ and the second the LML. This will get tour oil pressure sensor hooked up. The GM pressure sensor pigtail will have the terminals numbered on the the back ,they are very small.

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Thankyou

Comment

Thankyou
          No problem 👊🤠

Comment

Wish you were closer, I could probably help you with the car

Comment

Wish you were closer, I could probably help you with the car
              Haha thanks Rodger! Much appreciated

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
              X