Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why

why is it a good thing to do the cat filter mod to a lb7? cant find any posts that explain it.

Cat filters have higher micron rating so they filter fluid better. Better filtration is important on any diesel. LB7's are notorious for killing injectors. So most owners want the highest quality filtration possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

so its worth it then. i have to do headgaskets on my lb7 so im planning to do injectors and cp3 as well because of my fuel limp mode b/s

Comment

I would run the SAC type S&S injector for your LB7. You can ad a fresh LBZ CP3 too. This pump is 1mm bigger and less expensive. You will need some tuning to support that pump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

so to bring my posts to one. i can run the sac %45 without tuning witch changes a lot. about the lbz cp3 that comes back to my problem with not having the funds to afford a v2 to change tuning around. a lb7 cp3 is like $800 ish im not even sure i need injectors i know some were replaced under gm warranty but not all. that means there is 150k on some of the injectors. i get 12-14mpg and have fuel limp quit often. was just going to do both cp3 and injectors plus it would be nice to know there done. thank you for the reply's

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
          X