Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DmaxStoreJimmy
    Slacker... Its not like you turn a wrench all day at work...
    So it's been a while but I've had some time to work on the Duralark! Completely stripped the body and frame. Time to work on the fun stuff. It's all chassis work for the next phase. I've also decided to go with a 4L85E. Reason being is that it can be build to handle 1500+HP, I can set it up for paddle shift, it can have a trans brake for the track and last but not least is a smaller package lol. So here are some more pictures🤘.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by DMAXDR
      So it's been a while but I've had some time to work on the Duralark! Completely stripped the body and frame. Time to work on the fun stuff. It's all chassis work for the next phase. I've also decided to go with a 4L85E. Reason being is that it can be build to handle 1500+HP, I can set it up for paddle shift, it can have a trans brake for the track and last but not least is a smaller package lol. So here are some more pictures🤘.

And another this one is of the frame back from stripping, ready to go on the frame table and under the knife 👨*🏭

2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

Originally posted by DMAXDR
        And another this one is of the frame back from stripping, ready to go on the frame table and under the knife 👨*🏭

Looking good! Can’t wait to see all the frame work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
        X