Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Colorado diesel

Has anyone ordered one? They look sweet if money was not a problem I would have one.
    07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

I haven't seen one yet, but I would love to test drive one when they arrive here. Potentially would love to get my wife out of her 1500 and into one...and then see what kinda mods can be done to it

Comment

Originally posted by DaJokr View Post
      I haven't seen one yet, but I would love to test drive one when they arrive here. Potentially would love to get my wife out of her 1500 and into one...and then see what kinda mods can be done to it
      I tried to convince my wife to get one but she wants a full size truck.......

Comment

So does my wife, but she doesn't look after or pay for the truck, so as far as I'm concerned she has no say. Besides, my new employer gets a discount because they buy fleet trucks. My trucks paid in 2 years, I might grab one for myself and run it as a race truck instead of my current truck lol. Save on some hard parts that way.

Comment

My wife can buy what she wants and pay for it too. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALMIKE View Post
            Has anyone ordered one? They look sweet if money was not a problem I would have one.
            Oh, Hmmm well you know what, the DMAXSTORE just happens to have one on the way... New Shop Truck!!
            DMAXSTORE.COM

Comment

Originally posted by dmaxadmin View Post

Oh, Hmmm well you know what, the DMAXSTORE just happens to have one on the way... New Shop Truck!!
              Nice! 6 or 8 speed trans?

Comment

Power upgrade plans? Is Efi supported?

Comment

Yes. Efi live already supports the Colorado.

Comment

Then I'm set. And as its a 4 cylinder, it should cost half as much for some 60 over injectors and run a stock lbz cp3 beautifully lol

Comment

They look okay. They had a 30 minute show on one the other day. The guy that was test driving it was loving it.

Comment

We will have to wait and see once we get it and start playing with the tunes, mods and suspension and steering!!!!!!!!!!
                        DMAXSTORE.COM

Comment

I can see the potential now at the track.mlook what they can do with it in Tailand

Comment

NICE!!!!!

Comment

there is suspension and I hear maybe some twins in the works

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X