Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 to 4 conversion

Would it be worth it to think to convert a 2 wheel drive to a 4wheel drive truck. Maybe a axle drive replacement in the front on a lly duramax?
    It is that just dumb?
    You guys would probably just tell me to sell it and buy a 4×4.
    Just curious what to do before spending to much on this truck.
    Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If its worth it is a decision you would need to make. We recently had a customer with a LBZ (2wd) put a solid axle on the front, then had us install everything else needed for 4x4. I would recommend calling service and we can figure out exactly what work best for you. (877)469-3629

Comment

Originally posted by DmaxStoreJimmy
      If its worth it is a decision you would need to make. We recently had a customer with a LBZ (2wd) put a solid axle on the front, then had us install everything else needed for 4x4. I would recommend calling service and we can figure out exactly what work best for you. (877)469-3629
      Thanks! so it has been done. Never heard this topic come up before. Was waiting for someone to call me an idiot for even mentioning it. If there is no truck payment and it isn't insanely expensive then making it a 4×4 instead of having a truck payment again would make sense to me.
      Also I know what I have with keeping my truck vs buying someone else's problems.
      When I get ready to buy my stage 4 tranny from you guys I will run numbers first and see if it will be worth it. Thanks again

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
        X