Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Pan

I posted in the Dmax discussion as well. I wanted to make sure everyone could see this. It's a bad A$$ oil pan and what you don't get out after you change your oil is amazing. About 2/3 qt still left in. comes in deep and stock dish. Deep you need to have a lift for it to fit.
    stock pan stock pan bottom stock pan banana pan and everything you get

More pictures of the banana pan. As you can see everything drains out of the banana pan

Comment

I have always wondered about these things. Does it still hold 10qrts or more?

Comment

• DirtyMax63
        DirtyMax63 commented
        Editing a comment
        stock pan is 10 and I think the deep dish is 12

Should of powder coated it green. Lol

Comment

they only have yellow which it come if you want or black for $30 I asked if they could do green. I fix that before it goes on. LOL

Comment

Hmm, I think I will order one up and through it on the race truck.

Comment

I think you'll like it a lot. I was happy to see how well it flows inside compared to the stock one.

Comment

I thought about doing this swap a while back when I first started seeing these pans and reading about them. Kinda nice to see someone that has done one and likes it.

Comment

Well worth it. when you see how much oil stays in the pan. It's ugly. Then if you are in a cold area you can add a heater at anytime too.

Comment

that is something that should be considered for many...

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMax63 View Post
                    Well worth it. when you see how much oil stays in the pan. It's ugly. Then if you are in a cold area you can add a heater at anytime too.
                    Yeah I've seen the heater element, looks pretty slick. Doesn't get to cold on the west side of Washington so I don't think I will need that, but I'm sure a lot of guys would like it especially those real cold areas.

Comment

here's a link for anyone that needs it.

Comment

Thanks for the link Dirty Max63. I have put this on my list of upgrades.

Comment

You'll enjoy it. when you get it and take your old one off it's amazing the oil still in the pan. Everyone should do one. GM needs to fix that.

Comment

I've thought about this for a while. Just hate to break the factory sealed pan and have this one leak.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                            X