Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300k Miles Club

300K and up. List your mods, list your secrets or list your maintenance routines.
    Last edited by DmaxStoreAustin; 03-28-2019, 08:11 AM.
    DMAXSTORE.COM

2007.5 Silverado LTZ, LMM, 307K mostly highway miles. About 50k miles ago shortly after purchasing it, I put on Stainless 4" exhaust, EGR Delete, CAT filter and one of Idaho Rob's DSP5 tunes up to 90hp. Very Happy with the truck. Using it for work all over the country.

Comment

Glad to hear its treating you well. Do you have a lift pump? What oil are you running, and how often do you change it?

Comment

308k 2005 cclb srw 4x4. Efi live by Idaho rob , s&b mouth peice, cat filter, ppe lift pump, 19.5 wheels and tires, and a stage 5 ppe transmission with a precision ml converter that I just completed last weekend. I run semi sythetic rotella changed every 5k , (I tweaked my tuning to remind me)

Comment

I run Shell Rotella full synthetic, I change it according to the oil life monitor which I think last change had around 9000 miles on it and oil still looks, feels, and smells good. I always plug in the block heater on a timer in the winter and that really helps to extend oil life. No lift pump...yet. I don't run it hard, and I figured if it made it this long without one.......soon though, still not sure which one to get. Getting ready to leave for another trip across the country at end of month and hoping to get the Allison switched over from Dex6 to Transynd before leaving. Still no tracking info on the DMax store order though. (ID 45936)

Comment

Originally posted by gregs07Dmax
            I run Shell Rotella full synthetic, I change it according to the oil life monitor which I think last change had around 9000 miles on it and oil still looks, feels, and smells good. I always plug in the block heater on a timer in the winter and that really helps to extend oil life. No lift pump...yet. I don't run it hard, and I figured if it made it this long without one.......soon though, still not sure which one to get. Getting ready to leave for another trip across the country at end of month and hoping to get the Allison switched over from Dex6 to Transynd before leaving. Still no tracking info on the DMax store order though. (ID 45936)
            Thank you for the post. I am going to have the shipping department get this figured out ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just wanted to say thanks for looking into my order and taking care of your customer, I appreciate it.

Comment

Thank you for your patience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2004 LB7 hit the 300k mark today. It had the first set of injectors at 198k. Second set of injectors just done recently at 295k with S&S SAC00. Other than that it has an Airdog II-4G 100 and use Opti-Lube Summer Blend or XPD. Here's to another 300k!
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4950[30879].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.7 KB
ID:	5311
                  Give us a call for all your Duramax needs! 877-469-3629

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                  X