Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well It's about DAMN time. We've only been waiting months for this to turn. yippee !!!

Comment

I'm in, my 05 lly has 265k on it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

I got 258,000. Idaho rob dps5 afe blade runner turbo inlet straight pipe and everything else is factory. Bought brand new with lift and 35's. Have gone to 37's and 22's pulled a 34' 5th wheel about 100,000 miles and ran it up and down pipelines working since 08 and the only problem I have ever had (besides typical front end) was I smoked the tranny blowing through Wv. Never busted a bolt on the motor or anything else. I put all the fuel in my tank in the bed and pump it into my truck through my goldenrod water block filter and it has a CAT filter beside on it also and about 1/3 of a bottle of marvelous mystery oil in the fuel and change oil about with rotella about every 8,000 miles. I run equipment and everything I own and am around runs on diesel including the damn heater in my house and I've learned through the years they were designed to run constantly. Motors that stay on, stay hot. They are made to run hard. Like getting on a dozer and grabbing a huge blade full at full rpm and acceleration. Equipment runs hard all day everyday and it doesn't ever really just tear up. My theory is the hotter you keep that motor when your driving(dont be dumb and run it full rpm drag racing in Louisiana in the middle of summer) the better The truck runs. Also, I don't tinker and mess with stuff that's still working good. I'm doing pretty good on mileage and parts with my person theory. EVERYONE. Thinks different.

Comment

Runnin strong at 239000, Banks economind and speed brake are the only mods

Comment

Awesome Info, Keep the miles and reports going.

Comment

04 LB7 Cali Emissions and 251k miles. 4" downpipe back, PPE boost valve, CAI, and PPE Hot +2 Tuner. Running strong!

Comment

LB7 strong 👍 nice truck @ HTNKLB7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                X