Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Diesel Kleen?

I run 8-10 ozs of the grey bottle every other fill up. Seems to do a decent job at keeping rates in check and adding a little cetane boost. Would you guys recommended a different product over this? If so, why? I'm always up for trying new things!

I know a lot of guys run optilube. Me personally I haven't ran any additives since getting my truck 3yrs ago. My balance rates are excellent so no need to start. Maybe one day though.

Comment

I'll try it out and see if I notice a difference, thanks for your input!

Comment

I'll be curious to see the before and after results

Comment

Originally posted by DanielLBZ View Post
          I run 8-10 ozs of the grey bottle every other fill up. Seems to do a decent job at keeping rates in check and adding a little cetane boost. Would you guys recommended a different product over this? If so, why? I'm always up for trying new things!
          There is some info about injector cleaner and lubrication in this section under the GM injector cleaner topic if you haven't read it yet.
          2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

i run the optilube xdp; helps out with mpg as well as a good lube for fuel system..makes truck run a little quieter.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielLBZ View Post
              Give the Opti-Lube boost a try. You will be blown away at the throttle response and the MPG gain.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
              X