Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadactive Suspension Rear Leaf Spring Helpers

Are you looking for a solution to prevent squat and/or improve ride quality when towing, but do not want to deal with airbag setups? RAS(Roadactive Suspension) has their heavy duty rear leaf spring helpers. This kit is a simple install that can have you back on the road in less than an hour! Not only will you not have to worry about adjusting pressures in the airbags, this kit will also not cause a rough ride like some airbag kits may cause when unloaded. Roadactive Suspension's leaf spring setup will reduce rear squat and bounce, improve handling and stability while also reducing axle wrap. These are also perfect for reverse leveled trucks that utilize drop shackles. Standard off the shelf airbag kits will not fit without modifications due to the reduced distance from the leaf springs to the frame. This kit is also adjustable depending on your tongue weight and is maintenance free.

I have a set of these installed on my truck and I am very pleased with the results. I simply just hook up the trailer and go without having to worry about adjusting airbags. When the truck is unloaded just driving around town, the truck drives like normal as if there wasn't anything installed onto the leaf springs. My truck is reverse leveled(2" drop) and before the RAS kit, it would squat pretty bad to the point where the bump stops would be sitting on the axle. The first time I towed a 4,000 pound trailer, the rear end barely dropped and towed it nice and smooth. I currently have the kit adjusted to the light tow setting. It also has a heavy tow setting which can be adjusted by tightened and loosening a few nuts. Overall this was a super easy install, just set it and forget it. I highly recommend this kit!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3611-700x700.JPG Views:	1 Size:	37.2 KB ID:	6036
    Click image for larger version  Name:	download-700x700.jpg Views:	1 Size:	83.1 KB ID:	6037
    Give us a call for all your Duramax needs! 877-469-3629

Please login or register to post.

Working...
X