Efi live tunes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 830king View Post
    Only the lb7 and lly trucks are capable of switching tunes via cts. Lbz and lml need a dsp5 switch. I think lml's gotta reflash every time you want to change tunes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edit: Nevermind I just looked at your pics in the cai thread, I see you have a lly. Remember to turn efi live on in the settings for the cts, I fought with mine for awhile because I was all excited and just skimmed over the directions...lol
    Yes I read about that feature over a year ago. That's what made me decide to go ahead and get EFI Live this time around.

Comment

Well, it's about that time 😎

Comment

Take it easy on the throttle once you load the tunes up. Let the trans learn the new power.

Never switch to a higher hp tune and floor it.

Not sure if anybody told you.
        07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

Originally posted by SOCALMIKE View Post
          Take it easy on the throttle once you load the tunes up. Let the trans learn the new power.

Never switch to a higher hp tune and floor it.

Not sure if anybody told you.
          Oh yeah, know all about it...adaptive learning

Comment

Ok good. Go have fun.... And start saving for the built transmission. Lol

Comment

Is your tranny built? I noticed you have some big numbers for your tunes.

Comment

Yes I have a built transmission.

Comment

Oh yeah, just read your signature lol

Comment

So, I am thinking about having my transmission built, I am working close to merchant automotive and I have read good things about them. I would be looking to do it to be good up to 700 rwhp. So my question is this, I already have have efi live and the cts2, bought from you guys, could I just buy new tunes as I still have the programmer?? What kind of numbers could I be looking at?? Stock injectors, stock turbo, airdog 165, ppe air box mod, 4" exhaust, and a downpipe. Any info appreciated, thanks

Comment

Merchant Automotive is a good source. Your stock fuel system and turbo will not make much more than maybe 530 HP. So I would not be to concerned about buying bigger tunes until your air and fuel can support it. Your going to need a modified CP3,Dual Fueler, and or injector improvements along with airflow to your HP up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So after reading everyone's comments, would it be better to have Rob's tunes with the correct gear ratio for 35" tires rather than running Duramaxtuner with a trans tune?

Comment

Originally posted by HarlanW
                          So after reading everyone's comments, would it be better to have Rob's tunes with the correct gear ratio for 35" tires rather than running Duramaxtuner with a trans tune?
                          Yes sir 150%

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D

Yes sir 150%

So my truck is sitting in the shop right now... Is there time for gears while the trans is being done and how much?

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HarlanW View Post
                              So my truck is sitting in the shop right now... Is there time for gears while the trans is being done and how much?

I will have one of the service guys reach out to you tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by DmaxStoreJimmy

I will have one of the service guys reach out to you tomorrow.
                                Ok, thank you

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                                X