Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMAXSTORE Service Facility Transmission, Transfer Case & Drivetrain Activity

Service Facility Daily Updates and Activity

DMAXSTORE.COM

Have this customer in, getting a transfer case and a dmaxstore stage 5

Click image for larger version

Name:	shop169.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	31.8 KB
ID:	2543

Name:	shop1610.JPG
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	2544

Name:	shop1612.JPG
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	2545

our PTO covers up close

Name:	ahop1611.JPG
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	2546

Comment

got some motor mounts in store for this bad boy! You know diesel motors tend to wear mounts out faster and with high torq, its always a good idea to keep an eye on them, Excessive vibration, engine lift under torq, noises, and sometime broken components can be a sign.

Name:	may1.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	27.0 KB
ID:	3103

Comment

Good information! And loving the shop updates!
        07 LBZ Built Transmission by Inglewood Transmission

Comment

little bit of motor mount replacement. Good idea to check on the mounts if your vehicle has high mileage or running more than stock TQ or HP.

of course engine vibration and TQ transfer to the transmission and T-Case can cause damage to the tranny mounts or a broken rear half of the trans. Luck for me I had the T-case brace but I did have some damage to the IC pipes and steering line... clearly from the boosted launches...

I can say my vibrations are completely gone and the freeway speed vibrations are so much smoother.. Why didnt I detect this earlier.

Comment

This beaut of a truck will be getting a DMAXSTORE Built Stage 5 transmission.

Click image for larger version  Name:	aug4.JPG Views:	1 Size:	26.9 KB ID:	3455

Click image for larger version  Name:	aug2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	97.2 KB ID:	3456

got it dropped and ready to build

Click image for larger version  Name:	aug5.JPG Views:	1 Size:	30.5 KB ID:	3457

going to turn out looking something like this, minus the pan as the customer has his own deep pan!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	aug9.JPG Views:	2 Size:	33.8 KB ID:	3458
            Last edited by DmaxStoreAustin; 03-28-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

also in addition to the transmission, this customer is doing some DDP Nozzles.

Click image for larger version  Name:	aug18.JPG Views:	1 Size:	32.1 KB ID:	3531
              Dynomite Diesel 04.5-05 LLY 50hp Nozzles
              Fits 2004.5-2005 Duramax 6.6 Chevy/GMC 2500/3500HD
              Part# DDP LLY50NZ
              1- Complete Set Of 8 Injector Nozzles

These DDP Precision injector nozzles will give you50hp at the rear wheels. They can be installed on any LLY injector. A nice upgrade to complement your performance Duramax using a stock or modified turbo.

Average fuel economy increases 1-2 MPG

Click image for larger version  Name:	LB7 nozzles-500x500.jpg Views:	1 Size:	54.9 KB ID:	3532
              Should be a really good running Dmax now!!! Built trans and DDP Injectors, Wow!

Last edited by DmaxStoreAustin; 03-28-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Two trucks, Two Dmaxstore Built Allisons!! Click image for larger version

Name:	aug20.JPG
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	3575

When we build and install a in house Dmaxstore built transmission we do a cooler flow test and back flush of the system at no charge for our customers. One for piece of mind and two to insure they have a proper working system to compliment their new Built Allison. This also protects their investment by assuring they have no underlying flow or debris issues. Click image for larger version

Name:	aug21.JPG
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	3576

Name:	aug22.JPG
Size:	221.9 KB
ID:	3577

Might be a little biassed, but darn these things are sexy!! And I have one in my LLY and they perform! Click image for larger version

Name:	aug19.JPG
Size:	258.4 KB
ID:	3578

Comment

Nice

Comment

DMAX stage 4 LB7 on the shelf. New solenoids and harness installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't think you can see too much of these epic red transmissions.

One stripped down and cleaned up, about ready for re-assembly.

Parts all cleaned up and waiting to get put back in.

Here is a completed Stage 5 ready to get put back in.

These are so clean you would think they were brand new.
                      Last edited by DmaxStoreJimmy; 06-27-2017, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Got a 6 speed who wanted the valve body upgrade done (transgo jr and upgraded in house spring kit), to hold it over until the customer does a full build.

Comment

We have a LBZ in to get new gears, owner wanted 4.56's to compensate for the 35" mud tires that are on it.

Comment

Another tranny build...

Deep pan!

Comment

And a little more tranny goodness....

And we installed an auxiliary BD tranny cooler on a LMM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X