Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8aford97@gmail.com View Post
    I'm definitely going to make it, gotta support Rob and my buddy Scott from P.A.

Me too I hope!!

Comment

Well I know it's a long ways for a lot of you to go, but if you coming out for the challenge and things time out from the sled pulls that night little drag racing would be fun to do with you all.

Comment

Sounds like some fun!
        2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

If you guys have not been following this challenge. You all need to go to their facebook page and see what these guys are doing to the truck holy crap its bad ass

Comment

This sounds like such a freaking awesome event.

Comment

It will be off the charts. just about everyone is doing a major re-build. WOW

Not to change the subject but anyone that looks at this post I would like to ask you all to like my racing page on facebook and tell all your friends who like racing and would like to follow my projects to do the same. and I'll still be posting here as well. https://www.facebook.com/Never-Endin...homepage_panel

Comment

• DirtyMax63
                DirtyMax63 commented
                Editing a comment
                Pass this around it should take you to my face book page. www.facebook.com/NeverEndingRacing/ this should get you to my page. The more of you that would follow and tell your friends would be helpful Thanks Karl

I've been watching some of the participants getting ready and pulling out all stops. Gonna be CRAZY!
              2006 LBZ Daily Driver, Tractor, School Bus, Hot Rod Diesel , Crew Cab, Lifted, Hunting Rig , Cowboy Cadillac

Comment

sounds like a epic event.

Comment

It's crazy how my of them are doing new builds. All going to be or trying to get to the 2000HP mark. And I thought I was going to be on their shirt tails with this next go around, back at the bottom again. And I haven't even come out of the shop yet. LOL

Comment

Well it's been a while since I've been on here. I have been trying to get my truck back on the road and have been side tracked for a bit.
                    I would like to know who is coming out to the Callout challenge in Salt Lake City Utah next week, If you're coming let me know so we can meet up. I'd like to hello when you get out here.
                    Thanks Karl

Comment

If I could make it out there on for the week and back before Monday morning I would.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody04 View Post
                        If I could make it out there on for the week and back before Monday morning I would.lol
                        do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore View Post

do it!
                          Not happening Jason.lol Going to a truck meet on Saturday though.

Comment

Originally posted by Widebody04 View Post
                            Not happening Jason.lol Going to a truck meet on Saturday though.

Where is it at?

Comment

Originally posted by Dukcaln@Dmaxstore View Post

Where is it at?
                              There is a big group leaving at 5pm at the in and out on sunrise blvd. I'm leaving with that group. There is another group meeting up with us on the way.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
                              X