Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DMAXSTORE XD (Xtreme Duty) Series Product Line

The Dmax XD product line by DmaxStore stands out as a reliable and affordable choice for your Duramax. Providing a range of essential components for your steering, suspension, and drivetrain. DmaxStore prides itself on delivering trusted parts known for their high quality and performance. With a focus on meeting the specific needs of Duramax trucks, customers can rely on the durability and functionality of these components. Additionally, this product line comes with a 3-year warranty, offering assurance and peace of mind to those who choose dmax xd for their truck upgrades and maintenance needs.

Wheel bearings:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dmax xd wheel bearing 0110.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	6101 Click image for larger version

Name:	dmax xd wheel bearing 1119.JPG
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	6100

Control Arms:

Name:	dmax xd uca 0110-1.JPG
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	6098 Click image for larger version

Name:	dmax xd 1119.JPG
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	6099
    Tie Rods:
    Rest easy that your tie rods will hold strong when you are using 4wd in your 2001-current Chevy or GMC 2500/3500 truck! With oversized components and improved design, this is an affordable way to upgrade your steering to keep your truck on the road for years to come.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dmax xd tie rods 01-10.JPG Views:	2 Size:	28.9 KB ID:	6092
    Click image for larger version  Name:	dmax xd tie rods 11-24.JPG Views:	1 Size:	31.0 KB ID:	6093

Transfer Cases:
    The Dmax XD transfer cases are completely disassembled and all friction wear surfaces are replaced as well as all of the seals. Everything inside the case gets a detailed cleaning and inspection, and the back housing is replaced with an upgraded aluminum housing that comes with a lifetime warranty against dreaded pump rub.

Name:	image_1656.jpg
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	6096

Torque Converters:
    DmaxStore partnered with a tier 1 OE supplier to provide an upgraded multi-disc reliable torque converter. This converter is good for trucks making up to 650 horsepower at the crankshaft without sacrificing driveability or reliability.
    Click image for larger versionName:	dmax xd converter.JPGViews:	1Size:	36.0 KBID:	6094

Mounts and Bushings:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DmaxStoreJake; 01-19-2024, 12:43 PM.
    DMAXSTORE.COM

Wondering if you bought the xd uca's and had bought some kryptonite upper ball joints. Could you install the kryptonite in the uca's and ship them that way? Along with other ball joints

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Like the green boots or no joint so I can powder coat the arms. Need to get rid of my cognitos. So I can lower my front end more.

Comment

Well I thought I should let you know the XD UCA's showed up today look good. And as always you packaged them well and fast shipping.
        Thanks Dmax Crew

Comment

Quality parts

Comment

I Have the Kryptonite upper A arms and I installed the XD lower ball joints in factory lca. I also have the XD front bearings.

Comment

Please login or register to post.

Working...
            X